The ECD DNA Lacrosse head is designed and engineered for the players with no quit in their game demanding a tool that take the abuse and do it all. East Coast Dyes created the DNA Head to deliver unmatched durability with new FlexForm material and ridged design to effectively eliminate warping. The DNA head delivers not only an exceptionally durable profile but also uses a tight aggressive face shape making It the complete package for any player on the field from offense to defense. ECD includes all this elite performance with a seamless one strut mid-low sidewall and ergonomic throat design for a head that can out play with style. To top it all off - The DNA head features a perfectly rounded scoop for grabbing ground balls on the fly with ease on any surface. All in – The DNA head is Lacrosse’s Swiss Army Knife ready to take on every challenge and any opponent. East Coast Dyes proudly manufactures the DNA Head in the USA with a 6-month warranty.
- New FlexForm material generates supreme durability and shape retention.
- Aggressive face shape offers elite offensive control.
- Clean single strut sidewall design with mid-low profile.
- Ergonomic throat allows for comfortable grip and added control while cradling.
- Effortless ground balls with the DNA Head’s perfectly rounded scoop.