- Epoch delivers the new Dragonfly Integra that is designed for the elite player looking to maximize their athletic potential. Engineered for the most dynamic player, Dragonfly Integra features the same technology you would expect from the Dragonfly name. One of the newest features in this year shaft is the HD resin. This new resin combined with a proprietary manufacturing process, provides improved durability.
- Within the Epoch Dragonfly Integra is Torque Box technology that is developed to maintain the continuity of the shaft’s geometry and maximize energy transfer to the head during a pass or shot. As a lacrosse shaft moves during the act of shooting, the force generated puts stress on the fibers causing the shaft to flex. As a conventional composite shaft flexes, the natural geometry of the shaft can be compromised initiating ovalization of the shaft, resulting in the loss of energy.
- When passing or shooting, a load is introduced to the shaft causing it to flex back, which causes the carbon fibers to be stretched along the front of the shaft and compressed along the back. Reload Technology takes advantage of this situation by using low F.A.W. (Fiber Areal Weight) and high-modulus carbon fiber, which creates urgency for the fibers to return to their natural position for maximum recoil. The Advanced Carbon Layering (A.C.L.) is what separates Epoch shafts from conventional composite shafts.
- Highly engineered “gritty” textured topcoat, which allows for consistent grip to be maintained in all weather, while also allowing the shaft to move freely through your hands
- The Dragonfly’s Uniform Release point is designed to maximize shaft performance by creating a natural kick-point or flex point just above your top hand, when shooting and passing.
Epoch Dragonfly Integra Shaft