Inspired by Italian supercars and engineered with maximum functionality The Hawk Sequel design and styling language is defined by the recurring triangular and polygonal elements incorporated throughout. The surfaces have precisely distinct sharp edges that flow together to form subtle yet pronounced corners that incorporate radiuses that are both appealing to the eyes and performance enhancing. The Sequel’s elegant industrial design is only matched by it functionality and performance. The Hawk’s beauty resembles a piece of art worthy of dedicated wall space but make no mistake about it; the Sequel is engineered for the field.
- The laid back profile and lowered scoop keeps the ball tucked under the shooting strings when cradling and dodging for maximum, hold while providing an optimal release point and improving ball trajectory vs. conventional offset heads when passing and shooting
- The Sequel laid back profile is engineered for that perfect Zone 4 mid to high pocket and allows for a lightening quick release, superior ball control and maximum feel
- The Sequel is manufactured with Epoch’s proprietary blend of materials creating a super tough polymer with maximized stiffness and flexibility properties and also UV protection
- The Hawk Sequel comes in a iQ of 3
- The Hawk is constructed with state-of-the-art materials by utilizing an industry first and proprietary composite injected polymer, providing not only optimal strength and durability but maximum energy transfer for improved velocity
- The Sequel is manufactured with Epoch’s proprietary blend of materials for a super tough polymer with maximized stiffness and flexibility properties with UV protection
Ask us to string this beauty up for as little as $25. Email email@example.com